These warm, efficient bottoms are ready for anything. Equally at home during high-exertion alpine routes or freezing nights in a sleeping bag, the micro-grid fleece interior of our Capilene® Thermal Weight provides the greatest warmth combined with the greatest breathability of any baselayer in our lineup. Soft, stretchy and compressible, Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides beneath layers and a brushed-fleece interior to warm your core, wick moisture and feel smooth against your skin. This fabric also has 30-92% recycled content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Features include a brushed-elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, gusseted crotch for mobility, functional fly and flatlock seams that minimize chafing.
- –Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- –Fabric's open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- –Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- –Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- –Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- –Functional fly
- –Flatlock seams minimize chafing