Part of the Titanium line, the Heatzone 1000 gets its insane warmth from 900-fill, water-resistant goose down, 100g's of Omni-Heat insulation, a thermal reflective lining, and finally Columbia's revolutionary wave baffle construction that eliminates the cold spots found in traditional down jackets. The Heatzone 1000 also features a helmet-compatible hood, a ski pass pocket and the ability to keep you warm, even when wet.
- –TurboDown™ Wave eliminates cold spots with a wave of synthetic insulation between two layers of goose down
- –Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective shell and lining fabric
- –Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- –1000 TurboDown™ Insulation
- –Water resistant fabric, and water resistant down
- –Attached, adjustable helmet compatible hood
- –Ski pass pocket, Interior security pocket, Zippered hand pockets
- –Adjustable cuffs, Drawcord adjustable hem, Packable into hand pocket
- –Active Fit
- –Center Back Length: 29"