The go-anywhere Atom Sling carries the fundamentals with all the comfort of a backpack, the convenience of a shoulder bag and the ergonomic, low-profile performance of a courier's tote. The Atom's teardrop shape keeps the pack right behind your shoulders where it stays out of the way when you're moving through crowded streets and subway terminals. When you need to grab something, the single-strap design lets you rotate the Atom to the front for quick access. The large, zippered main pocket holds your lunch and extra clothes; it has a dedicated, padded tablet sleeve for your hand-held electronics. Sized for essentials, the zippered outside pocket features a key clip and keeps your passport and sunglasses handy. A convenient stretch mesh pocket on the chest/shoulder strap accommodates a wide variety of phone sizes, and adjustable exterior compression straps manage different-sized loads such as securely holding a yoga mat or rain shell. Breathable 3-D spacer mesh pads the shoulder strap and back panel to wick moisture, dry quickly and increase ventilation.
- –Two-compartment sling has just enough room for daily essentials
- –Asymmetrical harness carries close to body for all-day comfort
- –Exterior compression manages loads and securely holds a yoga mat or spare jacket
- –Soft and highly breathable mesh on back panel and harness
- –Large and expandable chest pocket holds most cell phones
- –Padded tablet sleeve