Featuring radiant burner technology in a windproof, modular design, this stove system offers backpacking duos the ultra-efficient performance they want on minimalist, pace-pushing trips, with the versatility to custamize their cooking experience. The stove's enclosed burner and pressure regulator deliver fast-boil meals and fast-brewed coffee in challenging conditions that can slow down other stoves. The included 1.8L pot is perfectly sized for two, and nests all system components for easy packing. The WindBurner Duo's stove fits all WindBurner cookware, offering a range of cooking options to support different trips.
- –Ultra-Efficient: Windproof radient burner and pressure regulator maintain stove performance in windy and cold conditions; faster boil times & more fuel efficiency than conventional stoves.
- –Compact Nesting: System perfectly nests all components; fast-boil 1.8L pot serves 2 people.
- –Modular: Stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware and a range of cooking styles.
- –Stable: Anti-topple stove features a remote canister design and self-centering pot.
- –Features: Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control; pressure regulator for consistent performance; 1.8L hard-anodized aluminum pot with integrated heat exchanger & insulated cozy with handle; BPA-free drinking/straining lid; .85L integrated bowl; room t
- –Weight: 1 lb 5 oz; Minimum Weight: 1 lb 5 oz; Packed Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- –Burn Time (MSR IsoPro) per 8 oz canister: Appx. 95 minutes
- –Water Boiled (MSR IsoPro): 18L per 8 oz canister; 2.3L per 1 oz fuel
- –Volume: 1.8L
- –Boil Time (MSR IsoPro) 1L: 4.5 minutes