For backpacking adventurers and cold conditions. The windproof and pressure-regulated stove system features a 2.5L sauce pot for 2-4 people to share a simmered feast, and the pot's ceramic-coated surface offers nonstick performance and easy cleanup. The stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware, allowing for a range of cooking styles. The compact system nests perfectly inside its pot without rattling, to keep packs quiet on the trail.
- –Windproof Performance: 100% primary air conbustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to maintain performance in windy & cold conditions.
- –Multiuse: 2.5L ceramic-coated nonstick sauce pot (serves 2-4) features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
- –Compact Nesting: Perfect, rattle free nesting with an 8 oz MSR® IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
- –Stable: Self-centering pot fits WindBurner stoves' deep lip for increased stability.
- –Features: Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control; pressure regulator for consistent performance; 2.5L ceramic-coated aluminum non-stick pot; strainer lid with locking latch; folding Talon™ handle; room to nest optional 8 oz MSR® IsoPro&trade
- –Weight: 1 lb 4 oz; Minimum Weight: 1 lb 4 oz; Packed Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- –Burn Time (MSR IsoPro) per 8 oz canister: Appx. 95 minutes
- –Water Boiled (MSR IsoPro): 18L per 8 oz canister; 2.3L per 1 oz fuel
- –Volume: 2.5L
- –Boil Time (MSR IsoPro) 1L: 6.2 minutes