We couldn't make filtering water with the GravityWorks System any easier, so we made it smaller and lighter. The GravityWorks 2.0L system holds up to four liters (depending on configuration), is light weight and packs small, making it ideal for 1-4 people in the backcountry. Two kits and a range of accessories allow both filtering and backflushing with whatever you like to drink from, plus these great benefits:
- –Easy, Pump-free filtering
- –Fast! 1.5-liters per minute
- –Weighs as little as 7.2 oz. (203 g)
- –Backflushes in four seconds in any configuration you choose, maintaining optimal performance with no additional parts.
- –Proprietary Platy™ zip opening makes collecting water easy.
- –Effective: Meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of Bacteria and Protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera
- –Universal Bottle Adapter that connects with a wide range of hard bottles, including Platy Bottles and most from MSR®, Nalgene®, Kleen Kanteen®, Camelbak® and many more.