The Ultralight Sleeping Mat Range Has A Single Layer Of Medium Resolution Air Sprung Cells™ To Give You The Lightest and Smallest Packed-Volume Mat Without Compromising Comfort. These Mats Are Ideal When Going Light and Fast Is Your Aim and Getting A Great Night's Sleep Is Essential For The Next Day's Adventure. All Sea To Summit Sleeping Mats Come With A Quality Stuff Sack, A Repair Kit Containing Six Self Adhesive Patches For Repairing Punctures In The Field, and A Spare Silicone One-Way Valve Flap.
- –Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- –40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- –Our TPU lamination process-one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry-is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present.
- –The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- –An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.