Newly redesigned, the best-selling, freestanding 3-person backpacking tent has reinvented lightweight livability for three. Featuring a new floorplan that offers each occupant easy access to doors and gear, the MSR Mutha Hubba NX tent is the ideal tent for a minimalist trio backpacking deep into the Sierras in the heat of summer, or tackling the Appalachian Trail for an extended trip in the spring. The easy-to-assemble 3-person tent features a new frame geometry that improves ventilation and interior headroom, two easy setup options, and the most livable accommodations for 3-season conditions.
- –Ultralight: Minimum weight is 2.07 kg / 4 lb 9 oz; Fast & Light® option is just 1.66 kg / 3 lb 11 oz.
- –Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- –Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors door with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- –Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- –41.5 sq. ft / 3.8 sq. m
- –Packed Size: 21 x 7 in / 53 x 17 cm
- –Weight Packed: 5 lb 0 oz; Weight Minimum: 4 lb 9 oz; Fast & Light&Reg; Weight: 3 lb 11 oz
- –Tent Capacity: 3; Number Of Poles: 1(3 Ocnnected); Number Of Doors: 2; Number Of Vestibules: 2
- –Height interior: 44 in; Tent Floor Area: 41.5 ft²; Tent Vestibule Area: 18 ft²; Packed Size: 21 in X 7 in
- –Footprint: Not included; Gear Loft: Not included