Compactness and lightness are the most important qualities in the backpacking world. That's why the TN2 tent was awarded the 2014 Backpacker Magazine Editors' Choice and the 2016 Outside Magazine Gear of the Year awards. As part of the well-engineered TraiLogic™ Collection, it's loaded with useful features like shorter 14-inch aluminum poles for easier packing, innovative hug-clip technology for simple setup, and a roll-up Stargazing Fly™ for nighttime enjoyment. You'll also enjoy spacious floor space along with an oversized D-style door for convenient access. No wonder you'll want to spend more nights on the trail.
- –3 Season Tent
- –2 Doors
- –Packed Weight: 4lbs 13 oz / Min Weight: 4 lbs 4 oz
- –Pitched Length x Width: 83 in x 50 in / Height: 42 in
- –Packed Length x Width: 14 in x 11 in
- –Freestanding design with Color Coded Clip Construction
- –Mesh wall panels with welded clear windows
- –Internal storage pockets
- –Stargazing fly with taped seams and vents
- –WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.