Simple, lightweight core warmth. The Down Sweater Vest's minimalist design practically floats; its ethically sourced and traceable 800-fill-power down traps heat in alpine conditions, yet it's so compact that it stuffs into an internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The revised 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and weather protection as well as a high tear-strength; updated quilting lines stabilize the down; now with a more contoured fit and slightly longer torso. The drawcord hem tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in heat.
- –New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 1% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- –Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 8-fill-power goose down
- –Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem; horizontal quilt lines in body and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- –Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- –Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- –Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- –Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem