Built for the harshest alpine conditions, the Hyper Puff™ Hoody uses stretchy, high-loft 100-g HyperDAS™ insulation wrapped in a lightweight, weather-resistant Pertex Quantum® 100% nylon stretch ripstop shell and liner. The whole garment stretches in order to accommodate a full range of motion while hoarding heat in deeply cold conditions.
- –Lightweight, 2-way-stretch nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is durable, water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- –Innovative synthetic 100-g HyperDAS™ insulation packs down small but delivers big loft and warmth by creating plenty of dead air space (DAS)
- –Engineered patterning and variable quilting provide maximum articulation for deep warmth and unhindered movement
- –Full-length zipper with internal wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
- –Simple, articulated, helmet-compatible hood with internal elastic stitching, visor and single-pull drawcord to adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- –Two zippered, insulated handwarmer pockets; large interior mesh drop-in pocket; one exterior zippered chest pocket
- –Elasticized cuffs and discreet drawcord at drop hem seal in warmth; stuffsack for easy storage