You've tried positive reinforcement, time-outs and tough love, but still your weather is very, very bad. We suggest the Downtown Loft Parka. To repel tantrum-like tempests, the long coat's satin polyester shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Recalcitrant low temps? The 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) can deal with them. When back-talking snow flies, unzip the tall collar and a hood is at the ready. The 2-way full-length zipper with a wind flap sets limits on disobedient wind gusts, and the zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets and interior zippered chest pocket store weather-proofing essentials, such as a hip flask. Redesigned style lines, a below-the-knee length, a dropped hem in back and elegant contoured quilting make you feel great, even when you resort to bribery.
- –100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- –Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- –Articulated hood stealthily stows into a shawl collar with hidden zip closure
- –2-way front zipper with wind flap
- –On-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets; interior zippered chest pocket
- –Below-the-knee length