Waterproof stretch twill and Siberia-worthy duck down are the performing artists in this harmonious duet. Made from an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer stretch twill shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the parka is lined with smooth recycled polyester and insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). It has an adjustable snap-on hood, a zip-through stand-up collar that opens flat for cooling and a 2-way full-front zip with snapped storm flap. Princess seams front and back give a sleek, contoured and feminine fit. Pockets: zippered handwarmers and zippered interior pocket. Hip length.
- –H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 6.7-oz 100% polyester stretch twill shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- –Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- –Adjustable snap-on hood for warmth; zip-through stand-up collar lies flat when open
- –Princess seams front and back
- –Zippered side pockets; interior zippered pocket
- –Full-length zipper has hidden-snap storm flap
- –Hip length