A mid-layer climbing jacket with exceptional warmth and mobility.Though it's wind and water-resistant enough to wear as a standalone jacket, the Thermostatic's low profile means it excels under a technical outer shell. It has synthetic insulation that's warm, lightweight, and easy to compress, and a fashion-forward diamond-quilt pattern.
- –Thermal.Q™ Elite 60-gram insulation keeps you warm and dry, 20D nylon fabric is light and tough
- –Compresses down and stows in its own pocket for unbeatable packability
- –When compressed, has a caribiner loop so it can be attached to a harness
- –Two hand warmer pockets are harness- and pack-compatible
- –Single chest pocket is harness- and pack-compatible
- –Elastane cuffs seal in warmth, block out weather
- –Dual hem drawcords for easy adjustments on the fly