Designed for fickle-weather cities like Seattle and Stockholm, this 3-in-1 parka has a 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable shell made of smooth, windproof polyester stretch twill lined with smooth recycled polyester. The interior zip-out jacket is insulated with Siberia-worthy 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked).. Wear the insulation and shell layers together for cold, wet days, or separately for milder conditions. The parka has an adjustable snap-on hood, a zip-through stand-up collar that opens flat for cooling and a 2-way full-front zip with snapped storm flap that seals out wind. Front and back princess seams provide a contoured fit. Shell pockets: on-seam welted handwarmers with hidden snaps and an internal security pocket. Zip-out parka has flattering chevron quilting and on-seam handwarmer pockets. Above-the-knee-length.
- –H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable/windproof 2-layer polyester stretch twill shell
- –Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- –2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- –Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- –Princess seams front and back; handwarmer pockets have covered welts and hidden snaps; internal zippered security pocket
- –Zip-out parka has chevron quilting; on-seam handwarmer pockets
- –Above-the-knee length