Osprey Talon 26
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
Now: $160.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 151): Computation results in '-Infinity'%$160.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Talon 26 is a streamlined top-loader with the cargo space and features you need for peak bagging and bikepacking. An injection-molded AirScape® backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you whether you're hiking or biking. This lightweight pack features a hydration reservoir sleeve and trekking pole, ice axe attachment points. Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
- AIRSCAPE® SUSPENSION:An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement.
- LIGHT AND FAST:A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain.
- MULTI-SPORT:From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS:Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening with internal zippered mesh pocket and key clip
- Top panel external zippered slash pocket
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- MAIN: bluesign®-approved recycled 100D x 210D wave check high-tenacity nylon, PFC-free DWR
- ACCENT: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- BOTTOM: bluesign®-approved recycled 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR