The weather might go all to hell, yet inside this warm, weather-resistant jacket there's nowhere you'd rather be. It has a supple 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell for wind protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist moisture. Inside the sleeves, body and hood, a lightweight yet warm layer of 80-g Thermogreen® polyester insulation (90% recycled) traps heat with remarkable efficiency even when wet. Stitched with a tough thread for durability, the diamond-quilting pattern creates an impressive heat-trapping structure, while at the same time reducing bulk and increasing compressibility. Deep handwarmer pockets thaw frozen fingers and a chest security pocket holds small valuables. The cuffs and hem have elasticized binding to help seal out cold drafts. Hip length.
- Lightweight shell fabric is weather-resistant 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; insulation is Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) that traps heat even when wet
- Diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility
- Full-length center-front zipper with climbing-rope pull; attached, insulated hood; adjustable, climbing-rope drawcord
- Deep, insulated handwarmer pockets; left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem seal out wind and seal in warmth