Osprey Manta 34
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
Now: $195.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 151): Computation results in '-Infinity'%$195.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The perfect companion for your next hut-to-hut, the Manta 34 is a premium hike hydration pack you’d be remiss to leave behind. A long day on the trail calls for proper hydration and an included 2.5-liter reservoir makes sure you don’t go thirsty. The Manta’s lightweight, open mesh AirSpeed backpanel delivers superior ventilation, an improved adjustable torso design provides you with a first-rate fit, and an integrated raincover ensures everything stays dry. A spacious main compartment holds everything you need (and maybe a few things you don’t) for your next day hike or supported overnight.
- ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION:Tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
- ORGANIZED:Four zippered pockets, three internal mesh pockets, and a roomy main compartment for keeping gear organized and accessible.
- RESERVOIR INCLUDED:Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir stores in a dedicated compartment and includes a magnetic sternum strap bite valve to keep you hydrated all day long.
- Highly ventilated, 3D-tensioned open mesh AirSpeed backpanel with adjustable harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated raincover
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie off
- Large panel front pocket with internal organization
- MAIN: 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby
- ACCENT: 100D Nylon Mini Honey Comb
- BOTTOM: 500D Nylon Packcloth