When walking makes more sense than paying for a parking spot, the Radalie Jacket provides the warmth you need. The weather-resistant jacket's shell is made from 100% recycled nylon and warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed tricot liner at inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets offers cold-weather comfort. Center-front zip and stand-up collar keep out the chill. Quilt lines, princess seams and hidden, zippered, on-seam handwarmer pockets lend a contemporary feminine silhouette, while the left-chest Retro-X style patch pocket nods to Patagonia heritage. Inner right-chest stash pocket; hip length.
- soft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern, feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Left-chest Retro-X® patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Zippered inner right-chest pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn