This parka resists wintry weather. The Radalie Parka has a shell made from 100% recycled nylon, and has warm, 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed tricot liner at inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets for comfort. Center-front zip and stand-up collar keep out the chill. Quilt lines, princess seams and zippered on-seam handwarmer pockets lend a contemporary feminine silhouette, while the left-chest Retro-X® style patch pocket gives a nod to our heritage. Inner right-chest stash pocket stashes valuables. Midthigh length.
- soft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon parka with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; warm 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and stand-up collar
- Quilt lines and princess seams give the jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuffs and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed-tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discrete welt
- Left-chest Retro-X patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Inner right-chest pocket zips closed
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn