Inside the warm, dry Topley Jacket, cold, wet weather takes on a brighter outlook. Insulated for cold and built with fabrics to thwart rain and snow, this jacket has the warmth of a puffy without looking puffy, and a hip-length cut with a drop-tail hem. We make the Topley with a lightweight H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection in any weather. Insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down reclaimed from used duck and goose down products, it wraps you in compressible warmth and keeps your psych high as the temperature drops low. The adjustable, removable hood is insulated for warmth and comes with a laminated visor to protect your face while preserving visibility. The center-front zipper features external and internal storm flaps, and the neck is lined with soft microfleece. It has handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey fabric, two top-entry pockets with flaps, and a chest pocket with a waterproof zipper (and headphone compatibility). A dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out cold air and gloomy weather. Hip length with drop-tail hem.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Two-way, center-front zipper with an external storm flap that secures with snap closures; collar lined with soft microfleece for greater comfort
- Insulated, removable and adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Left-chest patch pocket with waterproof-coated zipper and headphone compatibility
- Top-entry patch pockets with snap closures; side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey on the knuckle side
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn