Danner Trail 2650 GTX 3 In Women's
With 2,650 miles, the Pacific Crest Trail provides a wide variety of terrain over its epic expanse. Whether you're out for the weekend, a few miles or are looking to get some serious mileage, the PCT has something for you. It's that need for versatility that inspired our Trail 2650. Built to move quickly and confidently through the terrain of your choosing, this waterproof Trail 2650 can easily fill the role of a lightweight hiker or trainer. Using a Trailguard TPU shank and an EXO Heel System, the Trail 2650 is lightweight, provides stability on challenging ground and utilizes a GORE-TEX liner for waterproof protection.
- We combine a durable leather with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Ultra-lightweight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings.
- Self-adapting lugs and Vibram's specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Lightweight, seamless support with a roomier fit in the toe box and snug fit in the heel.
- Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
|Upper||Leather & Textile|