Deuter Aviant Access Pro 55 SL Women's
If you enjoy extensive world travel but want a practical backpack that offers all the benefits of a suitcase, then look no further. With its front access, four grab handles and reinforced side walls, the Access Pro 60 is an extremely versatile backpack. Compression straps, clever partitioning and a separate bag for dirty laundry ensure your gear is always securely stowed. And on days with long commutes and walk times, you'll appreciate the comfort of the Access Pro's Contact back system on your back. This pack also features an integrated cover to protect the pack and its contents through airport baggage handling. For shorter trips or days out, the AViANT Access Pro 60 comes with a day pack (which also features a Contact back system) with padded laptop compartment.
- NFC Technology: Simply tap the seal with your NFC-enabled smartphone and register your product. Advantages: Verify if this is a genuine Deuter product. Registering this product will also help you locate it if you lose it at an airport or during travel. Read product reviews from fellow travellers and put any questions you have directly to Deuter.
- SL Backpack: On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks.
- Round Profile Frame: Round Profile Frame
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Daypack included: This pack comes with a small daypack for side tours.
- Contact System: The ergonomically shaped back cushions of the Contact System hug the back and distribute the weight of the load evenly, relieving the load on the back. Additionally, loads are carried easiest when they are close to the body. Channels between the cushions as well the breathable, sturdy 3D Airmesh lining provide pleasant ventilation.
- Compression Straps: Compression straps for compressing the bag when incomplete filling or for external attachment of other objects.
- Front Stuff Pocket: The practical mesh pocket on the front of the backpack provides enough space through the stretchy fabric to accommodate a small daypack or extra luggage such as jackets.
- Shoe Bag: The additional zipped bag for stowing shoes can be easily stored in the luggage and protects the rest of the luggage from possible dirt. Bag is not tightly sewn and can be removed.
- Carrying System Cover: Zippered cover of carrying system for stowing shoulder straps and waist belt
|Material||420D PA and 600D PES|
|Weight||5 lbs 7 oz|
|Pack Dimensions||25 H / 13 W / 15.9 D (in)|
|Pack Volume||55 L|