Deuter Futura Pro 36
The Futura Pro 36 hiking pack combines maximum ventilation, carry comfort, and an outstanding ergonomic hip belt all in one with our newly designed AirComfort Sensic Pro backystem. Hit the trails harder with confidence that you'll remain cool and comfortable from start to finish.
- Active Comfort Fit: To guarantee a perfect fit, the backpack should sit as close to the body as possible. Thus, the weight can be evenly distributed on the entire back. The Active-Comfort-fit system achieves its fantastic carrying comfort with a stable, padded construction.
- Aircomfort System: Aircomfort Ventilation System
- Raincover: removable rain cover with special pocket
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin: allows an easy and precise adjustment
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Vari Flex System: Deuter's Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing yor balance - especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- Spring Steel Frame: The round spring steel frame is very lightweight and flexible. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the back mesh and transfers the load to the hip belt. Its flexibility guarantees great freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack's centre of gravity
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Bottom Compartment: With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Stretch Compartment: compartment to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- Side Pockets: stretch side pockets provide additional storage space
- Lid pocket: This pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear.
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Attachment for ice axe or hiking poles: Attachment loops for ice axe or poles
- SOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergency
|Material||600D PES, 210D PA (35% polyester, 65% nylon)|
|Weight||3 lbs 8 oz|
|Pack Dimensions||28 H / 11 W / 9.4 D (in)|
|Pack Volume||36 L|