Deuter Helion 60
The multifunctional Helion ensures effortless manoeuvring, stores the content safely and the solid construction guarantees a safe stand. Plus: it is easily converted into a backpack. A zipped cover hides the smart carrying system on the back.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Zip Lock Anchors: anchors on the zips make it possible to use a TSA-Lock while travelling
- Multi grab handels: 3 reinforced comfort handles: 2-tier telescopic handle with twin poles at the top, at the side for neogotiating stairs and at the front and bottom for grabbing and lifting.
- Breathable Foam Back: Breathable Foam Back minimizes perspiration
- Stable base: One piece rigid base and back ensures that these travel bags will always stand - no matter how you pack, they will not tip over.
- Front access: Access to bottom and main compartment from the outside without the need to open it fully.
- Replaceable wheels: Inner and outer mounted, large profile wheels with quality bearings are quiet and are extremely easy to replace.
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
|Material||420D PA, 1000D PA|
|Weight||7 lbs 8 oz|
|Pack Dimensions||28 H / 15 W / 13 D (in)|
|Pack Volume||60 L|