Kelty Coyote 65
The Coyote 65 offers all the same great features as it's larger brother, and the 65L capacity is versatile for a range of backcountry trips.
Tried and true, and now available in a smaller liter capacity - meet the Coyote 65. The Coyote 65 offers all the same great features as it's larger brother, and the 65L capacity is versatile for a range of backcountry trips. The PerfectFIT suspension offers one-size-fits-all versatility and comfort with an on-body adjustment system, while the single LightBeam aluminum stay gives this pack outstanding support for heavy loads. A separate sleeping bag compartment keeps your gear organized and makes packing a breeze. Plus, the top lid converts into a sling pack for shorter excursions from camp.
|Material||Body Fabric: Poly 420D Small Back Stafford / Reinforcement Fabric: Poly 75x150D Tasser Coal / Frame Material: Aluminum + HDPE|
- ➤ Top Loading; Front panel access
- ➤ Top Lid converts to sling pack
- ➤ Stretch front shove-it pouch; Dual pick-up handles
- ➤ Pass-through behind zippered side pockets
- ➤ Large front pocket with organization
- ➤ Side compression straps
- ➤ 2 Hide-away ice axe loops
- ➤ Weight: 4 lbs 13 oz; Dimensions: 33 x 17 x 14 in
- ➤ Torso Fit Range: 15.5 - 21 in
- ➤ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.