Kuhl Arktik Down Parka Women's Previous Season
The W's Arktik Down Parka features waxed body fabric that withstands rain and snow and is peached for a soft hand.
Different by design, construction and features, the Kuhl Women's Arktik™ Down Parka is distinctively Kuhl. The Arktik Series combines unique fabrics, precision design, and KuHL's signature hallmarks to deliver technical performance and unparalleled style. The W's Arktik Down Parka features waxed body fabric that withstands rain and snow and is peached for a soft hand. Italian faux leather micro suede trim creates a distinctive look and reinforces stress points. The ethically sourced (certified non-force-fed/not live-plucked') 800-fill goose down provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio. Take the Arktik Series on your next Alaskan adventure, Antarctic expedition, or wherever winter leads you.
|Material||main body: 62% Cotton, 27% Polyester, 11% Nylon / Fabric 2: 48% Acrylic, 43% Polyester, 9% Polyurethane|
- ➤ Insulation: 100% certified 800-fill goose down
- ➤ Water resistant fabric with PU coating and synthetic wax
- ➤ Italian faux leather micro suede trim
- ➤ Fully insulated with 800-fill goose down (non-live-plucked, non-force-fed)
- ➤ Removable faux fur hood brim with flexible wire
- ➤ Imported
- ➤ Zippered hand warmer pockets
- ➤ Front snap closure pockets
- ➤ Interior zippered pocket
- ➤ Interior waist drawcord and adjustment