Kuhl Wildkard Hybrid Jacket Women's
The durable exterior has a two-way stretch body with four-way stretch at the shoulders and underarms for improved freedom of movement where you need it.
For technical layering at its best, this highly breathable, insulated hybrid backcountry jacket is specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets. The durable exterior has a two-way stretch body with four-way stretch at the shoulders and underarms for improved freedom of movement where you need it.
|Material||100% polyester taffeta / 85% nylon, 15% elastane plain weave four-way stretch|
- ➤ Hybrid-insulated backcountry jacket strategically built with PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- ➤ Steep Series
- ➤ Relaxed ergo fit leaves room in the body and articulated sleeves to allow a full range of motion
- ➤ Designed to layer under Steep Series shell jackets
- ➤ Water resistant, breathable
- ➤ VISLON® center front zip
- ➤ VISLON® zip chest pocket
- ➤ Packable stow-in-hand-pocket feature
- ➤ Thumb-loop cuffs
- ➤ Transceiver security loops