MSR Remote 2
A strong, four-season refuge for two mountaineers, the Remote 2 tent offers the protection you need with the livability that keeps you levelheaded for days or weeks in the harsh alpine.
A strong, four-season refuge for two mountaineers, the Remote 2 tent offers the protection you need with the livability that keeps you levelheaded for days or weeks in the harsh alpine. Built to withstand fierce winds and heavy snow loads, the double-wall tent features a sturdy central-support frame and nearly indestructible Easton® Syclone™ poles. Reinforced guy-out points provide reliable tension, and snow flaps seal out spindrift. With its spacious interior and gear-harboring vestibule, the Remote 2 tent becomes a secure haven when you're hunkered down on the side of a mountain.
|Material||Rainfly: 68D ripstop nylon 1800mm polyurethane & DWR; Canopy: 40D ripstop nylon & DWR; Mesh: 15D nylon micro-mesh, Floor: 40D ripstop nylon 10,000mm DuraShield|
- ➤ Robust and Spacious Design: Unique central-support frame combines with ulta-durable Easton Syclone Poles to withstand severe conditions and heavy snow loads. Larger floor plan and extra headroom create a generous interior for 2 climbers in bulky winter ge
- ➤ Reinforced Guy-Out Points and Easy Setup: Prevent fabric tears and keep double-wall tent well-tensioned in ferocious winds. Color-coded pole clips for quick tent setup in any conditions.
- ➤ Additiona Features: DuraShield™-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor; two internal pockets; multiple reflective guy points.
- ➤ Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 8 oz; Packed Weight: 6 lbs 15 oz
- ➤ Floor Area: 33 ft²; Vestibule Area: 22 ft²
- ➤ Tent Volume: 77 ft³
- ➤ (3) Aluminum 7000 poles
- ➤ Packed Size: 20" x 7"
- ➤ 2 doors
Write Your Own Review