Oboz Bridger Mid BDry Men's
While the all-leather upper of the Bridger nods to classic hikers of yore, there's nothing old-fashioned about these stats.
While the all-leather upper of the Bridger nods to classic hikers of yore, there's nothing old-fashioned about these stats: a pliable, extra comfortable collar; a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe's integrity (and your feet when the trail gets rocky); BDry waterproofing; metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Bridger's leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time. Ready. Set. Go anywhere. Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
|Material||Waterproof Nubuck leather; Waterproof/breathable membrane|
- ➤ Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- ➤ Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- ➤ Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- ➤ High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- ➤ High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- ➤ Dual density EVA
- ➤ TPU chassis
- ➤ Nylon shank
Write Your Own Review