If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please return it within 30 days. If you need to return an item, we use the following guidelines:
- Items must be in new condition in order to be returned. New condition means that the item is as it would be displayed on our sales floor and has the original manufacturer tags attached. Unfortunately we will not be able to accept return items that are “gently” tried and used.
- All footwear must be in original box, in new condition. Do not use the shoe box as the shipping box, this may lead to us not accepting the return.
- Returns may take up to 2-3 days to process, except during peak seasons when it can be longer. (Note: As of 4/27/2020 returns may take up to 5-7 days to process due to the current pandemic.)
- All refunds are returned to the credit card, Paypal or Amazon Payment account used for the original purchase.
- Expedited shipping charges are not refunded.
- We must be able to verify proof of original purchase. Please use the return slip provided with your package, if possible. Provide your name and order number with any returned item.
- All sales of climbing equipment are final. This includes rope, carabineers, harnesses, helmets, and chalk.
- When you ship a return, we highly recommend that you utilize a tracking number and insure the shipment. Any returned items remain your responsibility until we receive them and ensure that they meet our return policies noted above.
- The customer is responsible for any cost of return shipping.
If you would like to exchange an item:
- Place a new online order for the item that you are interested in.
- Return the original item as per the instructions above.
Returns should be shipped to:
3002 Apollo Drive
Champaign, IL 61822
Please include the following:
- A copy of your packing slip indicating the following:
- Order Number
- Email/Phone Number
- Item sku/upc and quantity
A copy of your packing slip can be provided by contacting the customer service email below.