Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip Men's
Featuring a sweater-knit exterior and a soft fleece interior, the much-loved Better Sweater® 1/4 -Zip is an easy-wearing, moisture-wicking pullover that provides bulk-free comfort and warmth.
Featuring a sweater-knit exterior and a soft fleece interior, the much-loved Better Sweater® 1/4 -Zip is an easy-wearing, moisture-wicking pullover that provides bulk-free comfort and warmth. Built from 10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process to significantly reduce the use of dyestuffs, energy and water, it has a stand-up collar with zipper garage for next-to-skin softness, raglan sleeves for mobility and back seams that create a classic silhouette. Micropolyester jersey trim at the collar, cuffs and hem holds its shape and resists abrasion, and a zippered left-chest pocket secures keys and cash. And it's Fair Trade Certifiedâ„¢ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
|Material||10-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece|
- ➤ Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified&trade
- ➤ Quarter-zip pullover with zip-through stand-up collar
- ➤ Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- ➤ Zippered left-chest pocket
- ➤ Shape-holding, abrasion-resistant micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem
- ➤ Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- ➤ Hip length