Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 45L
Our smallest Black Hole duffel. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it keeps your gear protected and easily accessible.
Our smallest Black Hole duffel. Tough and highly weather-resistant, it keeps your gear protected and easily accessible. The main compartment opens via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zip-closing mesh pockets on the underside for easily lost items like your lottery ticket. A zippered exterior pocket holds all the stuff you need quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. Carrying options include padded, removable shoulder straps for a backpack carry, webbing handles with a snap closure, and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 15-oz 900-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Material||15-oz 900-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed)|
- ➤ Burly polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- ➤ Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- ➤ Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- ➤ Padded base protects contents
- ➤ Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
Write Your Own Review