Patagonia Diamond Quilted Bomber Hoody Men's
Provides the perfect combination of warmth, functionality and durability.
Provides the perfect combination of warmth, functionality and durability. There's a downed fence, an axle-deep truck and the weather has decided to shift, yet inside this warm, weather-resistant jacket there's nowhere you'd rather be. Stitched with a tough thread for durability, the diamond-quilting pattern creates an impressive heat-trapping structure while at the same time reduces bulk and increases compressibility. With deep handwarmer pockets to thaw your fingers and one chest security pocket to hold the small items of life. The cuffs and hem have elasticized binding to help seal out cold drafts. Hip length.
|Material||Body and lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: Body, hood, sleeves and pockets: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled).|
- ➤ Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides windproof and water-resistant protection
- ➤ Diamond quilting creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility; uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- ➤ Full-length center-front zipper with climb rope pull; attached hood insulated with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled); adjustable, climb rope drawcord
- ➤ Two deep, insulated, kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets; one left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- ➤ Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth
- ➤ Hip length
Write Your Own Review