Patagonia Down Sweater Girls'
The Girls' Down Sweater is stuffed with warm, 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). The lightweight shell is made of windproof and water-resistant 1.6-oz 30-denier polyester mini-ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and lined with polyester plain-weave fabric. For a contoured, feminine shape, it has side panels and princess seams in the front and back. Other features include two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls, front zip with wind flap and a zipper garage to protect chin, warmth-retaining spandex cuff binding and adjustable drawcord at the hem. Hand-me-down ID label.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Quilted pattern adds aesthetic appeal and feminine fit
- Full zip-through, stand-up collar; internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; spandex cuff binding keeps cold out; internal drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
|Material||100% polyester plain weave|
|Weight||320 g (11.3 oz)|