Patagonia Down Sweater Women's
Our Down Sweater is featherweight and superbly compressible.
Our Down Sweater is featherweight and superbly compressible. The 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it's snow-shedding and windproof. Details include 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked), stabilized with quilted-through construction, a contoured fit, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
|Material||Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish / Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish / Insulation: 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down cer|
- ➤ Durable shell fabric is made of 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- ➤ 800-fill-power Traceable Down (goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- ➤ Contoured fit and narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels accommodate for movement and maintain loft to reduce drafts
- ➤ Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- ➤ Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- ➤ Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- ➤ Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem
Write Your Own Review