Patagonia Duckbill Trucker Hat
The Duckbill Trucker is shady in the front and airy in the rear. Runner-specific features include a full-sized foam brim, a face fabric made with The much-loved Baggies™ fabric, a wicking COOLMAX® headband and open mesh in the back to dissipate heat. The hat can fold into a pocket, then rebound to its original shape. The dark underbill reduces glare, and an adjustable rear buckle (with elastic) snugs for a perfect fit.
- Brim and front made of updated Baggies™ fabric backed by foam; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket, then rebound to its original shape
- Dark underbill reduces glare
- COOLMAX® fabric headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for snug fit
|Material||100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Panels:100% polyester warp-knit tricot mesh; Headband: COOLMAX® fabric; Fabric is certified as bluesign™ approved|