Patagonia Insulated Prairie Dawn Parka Women's
Fire, metal, hammer, file-add the sturdy Insulated Prairie Dawn Parka to the farrier's tool set.
Fire, metal, hammer, file-add the sturdy Insulated Prairie Dawn Parka to the farrier's tool set. This feminine workwear-inspired coat is made from rugged organic cotton Stand Up® canvas and lined with cozy 1/4"-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood. Insulated taffeta-lined sleeves have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for added weather protection. This parka has a center-front metal zipper and wide covered placket with metal snap closure, a drawcord adjustable hood and metal snap closures at the wrists. Drop-in/side-entry pockets have hidden snap closures. An adjustable inner waist drawcord provides a flattering fit. Slight drop-tail and hidden hem drawcord help to retain warmth. Above-the-knee length.
|Material||Body: 8-oz 100% organic cotton canvas / Body and hood lining: 8.5-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) 1/4-inch shearling pile / Sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester solid taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish / Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen®|
- ➤ Soft and durable, 8-oz organic cotton canvas lined with cozy 1/4"-pile polyester fleece in the body and hood; taffeta sleeves with Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- ➤ Center-front metal zipper closure with a wide covered placket and metal snaps for extra protection from the elements
- ➤ Fully lined hood has adjustable drawcords
- ➤ Hidden waistband adjustment can be cinched or let out for a straight silhouette
- ➤ Front patch pockets are both side-entry handwarmer pockets and drop-in pockets that can be secured with a hidden metal snap
- ➤ Hidden drawcord and lock at hem cinches for additional warmth
- ➤ Slight drop-tail hem falls above the knees