Patagonia Jackson Glacier Jacket Men's
Out of stock
The Patagonia Men's Jackson Glacier Jacket is an insulated jacket for cold weather.
The Patagonia Men's Jackson Glacier Jacket is an insulated jacket for cold weather. On campus, city living, whenever the cold threatens. The 600 fill power recycled down has been gathered from reclaimed down products to deliver heat to your upper half. The 2-layer shell fabric is a 50D, 100% polyester, providing windproof protection against the whipping winter winds. Finished with a durable water repellent finish it also deters moisture. Soft hand pockets and an insulated hood bring the happiness level up to scratch when the winter weather is howling.
|Material||Jacket Shell Fabric: 50D 100% Polyester / Insulation Details: 600 Fill-power 100% Recycled Down|
- ➤ Waterproof, PU-coated 2-way center-front zipper with zipper garage maximizes the jacket's weather defenses
- ➤ Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- ➤ Two high-volume hand pockets with waterproof, hidden zippers, lined with ultrasoft brushed jersey for added warmth, mediacompatible internal zippered pocket
- ➤ Adjustable bottom hem with hidden adjustment cords routed to interior of hand pockets
- ➤ Trimmer, more streamlined fit allows the down to conform closely to
- ➤ The body and trap heat more efficiently
Write Your Own Review