Patagonia Micro Puff Jacket Women's
The down versus synthetic debate is over.
The down versus synthetic debate is over. Our Micro Puff® Jacket delivers the best of both worlds with a revolutionary, feather-soft synthetic insulation that has an unprecedented warmth-to-weight ratio. The groundbreaking PlumaFill insulation (65-g 100% polyester) is phenomenally light and compressible, offering down-level warmth that still traps your heat when it's wet. A nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, blocks wind and snow. The garment's design maximizes performance and minimizes useless fluff. Features: zippered handwarmer pockets (the left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop), a pair of sleek internal drop-in pockets (made without excess, using the backside of the handwarmer pocket bags), and elasticized cuffs and hem.
|Material||Shell and lining: 0.7-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
- ➤ Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- ➤ Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth, packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- ➤ Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilizing and maximizing the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- ➤ Center-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- ➤ Two welted, zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- ➤ Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
Write Your Own Review