Patagonia Nano Puff Vest Women's
Sometimes shiver-proof protection comes in small packages-like our Nano Puff® Vest.
Sometimes shiver-proof protection comes in small packages-like our Nano Puff® Vest. It punches above its weight, trapping your heat with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco-with 55% postconsumer recycled content-wrapped in a windproof and moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The vest has a shaped fit and a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage for chin comfort. Other fine points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) that doubles as a stuffsack.
|Material||Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish / Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)|
- ➤ 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- ➤ Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- ➤ Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- ➤ Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- ➤ Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth