Patagonia Nine Trails Pack 14L
Out of stock
Our solution for long rides in the backcountry.
Our solution for long rides in the backcountry. Includes a 2L HydraPak® reservoir and plenty of space to organize layers, tool kit and food for a long day in the saddle. We made our smallest Nine Trails Pack with a longer torso length and a design that sticks to your back on long backcountry rides, fast-paced trail runs and ridge scrambles where you need your pack to move with you, not against you. The full-access, panel-loading design provides instant entry to the pack's interior where there's room for the 2L HydraPak® reservoir (included), spare tubes, food for a full day of riding and extra clothes for the descent. A separate front pocket opens with a clamshell zipper and holds smaller, easily misplaced items like a tool kit, sunglasses and some spare cash for grabbing a coffee at the end of the day. The pack's exterior has a large stretch pocket on the front and two quick-stash pockets secure extra gear you want to keep handy. We built the back panel from mono-mesh to prevent moisture buildup and provide excellent airflow; it's the most breathable back panel we've ever made. Designed with perforated foam, the padded shoulder harness and waist belt keep your load comfortably centered and pasted to your back even on the worst white-knuckle descents. Made of lightweight yet highly durable 4.2-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 100% nylon ripstop with a 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% polyester lining. Both fabrics are treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Material||100% nylon ripstop.|
- ➤ The perfect balance of lightweight yet superdurable CORDURA® nylon ripstop for years of abuse in the field
- ➤ Full-access panel loader for easy organization of your gear; large main compartment with front tool pocket
- ➤ Massive exterior stretch pocket and two quick-stash side pockets secure extra items
- ➤ Low profile with long torso for balanced fit
- ➤ Superbreathable mono-mesh back panel provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup
- ➤ Padded shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and waist belt for secure fit
- ➤ 610 g (1 lb 5.5 oz)
Write Your Own Review