Patagonia Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket Men's
Lightweight, warm and motion-friendly, this dynamic jacket is made from 100% polyester fleece fabric with a sweater-knit face and a cozy interior throughout the body and collar.
Lightweight, warm and motion-friendly, this dynamic jacket is made from 100% polyester fleece fabric with a sweater-knit face and a cozy interior throughout the body and collar. Polartec® Power Stretch® side panels encourage movement and have a tough, jersey face for durability and a fleece backing for a skin-friendly feel. The raglan sleeve design, with underarm gussets, allows a full range of mobility. Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe. Zippered handwarmer pockets keep you organized and a zippered chest pocket is earbud-compatible. The full-front zip has a zip-through collar. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth for sunrise starts. And it's Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Hip length.
|Material||Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece / Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 86% polyester/14% spandex jersey face with fleece back|
- ➤ Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of polyester/spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey
- ➤ Full-zip jacket that zips to the chin for warmth and protection from the elements
- ➤ Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- ➤ Zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that's earbud-compatible
- ➤ Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and resist abrasion
- ➤ Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
Write Your Own Review