Patagonia Quandary Shorts -10 Inch Men's
Lightweight, everyday shorts for traveling, trail and around-town adventures made of recycled stretch nylon with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Our lightweight Quandary Shorts are built with a quick-drying blend of 94% stretch-woven nylon (62% recycled to lessen our environmental impact) and 6% spandex that takes hard use and bounces back for more. Made for the kinetics of backpacking and travel, the versatile fabric stretches, resists moisture with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. The curved waistband provides a contoured fit at the hips and a gusseted crotch lets you move without restraint. They have two front pockets, two in back, a stealth coin pocket and a zippered right-thigh pocket for security. 10" inseam.
|Material||94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection|
- ➤ Comfortable, multifunctional shorts made of a lightweight, stretch-woven 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- ➤ Classic performance fit that's not too loose or too tight, with room to move comfortably in any work or play activity
- ➤ Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- ➤ Two handwarmer pockets, right coin pocket and two rear pockets; right-thigh pocket with zipper closure
- ➤ Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- ➤ Available in 10" and 12" inseams
Write Your Own Review