Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Vest Men's
When you're surrounded all day by saws, chisels and awls, it sure is nice to wrap up in something soft and warm.
When you're surrounded all day by saws, chisels and awls, it sure is nice to wrap up in something soft and warm. Made from polyester double-sided shearling, our Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. The full-zip design has a zip-through stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort and offset shoulder seams for compatibility with pack straps. Flat-seam construction throughout the vest reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets give you a place for the daily necessities and come equipped with webbing zipper pulls. Soft spandex trim finishes the armholes and hem.
|Material||Body: 11.5-oz 100% polyester double-sided solid shearling / Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh|
- ➤ Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- ➤ Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- ➤ Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- ➤ Armholes and hem have spandex trim for added abrasion resistance
- ➤ Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
Write Your Own Review