Patagonia Silent Down Shirt Jacket Men's
Made with 100% polyester taffeta (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that sheds moisture and increases durability, it has mechanical stretch for all-day mobility and a supple, broken-in feel that's right at home against bare skin. Insulated with 700-fill-power Recycled Down, reclaimed from used duck and goose down products, it wraps you in compressible warmth. The traditional shirt styling includes a snap-front placket, stand-up collar to protect your neck, and two chest pockets with snap-flap closures. Stealthy handwarmer pockets are lined with soft microfleece for comfort and additional warmth. The cuffs adjust with a snap-tab closure. Hip length.
- Made of 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Snap front with stand-up collar
- Two chest pockets with snap-flap closure
- Two side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with soft microfleece for greater comfort
- Adjustable cuffs with snap-tab closure
|Material||Shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)|