Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket Men's
Our Torrentshell Jacket keeps you dry through any variety of bone-soaking wet, with H2No Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight and versatile.
Our Torrentshell Jacket keeps you dry through any variety of bone-soaking wet, with H2No Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight and versatile. The 2.5-layer jacket uses a 100% recycled nylon face fabric, has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The two-way-adjustable hood has a laminated visor, and rolls down and stows away with a simplified cord-and-hook design. The center zipper has a minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps, and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
|Material||Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.7-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop|
- ➤ Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- ➤ Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- ➤ Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- ➤ Two zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips
- ➤ Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- ➤ Jacket self-stuffs into handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
Write Your Own Review