Big Agnes Sidewinder SL 20 Long
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
Specifically designed for those who sleep on their sides, the patent pending Sidewinder Series was engineered to ensure warmth, comfort, and ease of use no matter which side you’re on. Constructed with features you expect from a traditional mummy bag with additional body mapped insulation to optimize warmth where you need it and minimize pressure points and other ‘side effects’. The Sidewinder SL is a side sleeper’s dream bag with technical features that roll seamlessly from one adventure to the next, and from one side to the other at night.
- Specifically designed for people who sleep on their sides with a technical fit, patterned to move with you as you roll from one side to the other
- Close fitting, jacket-style hood keeps insulation close to the body without sacrificing mobility
- Keep pillow in place with unique Pillow Barn made of stretch mesh material with interior access from either side for easy adjustment
- Optimized warmth and minimized pressure points with body mapped insulation
- Improved shell fabric and lining with PFC-free water repellent finish
- Down fill with a PFC-free water repellent finish throughout the bag provides lofty warmth while synthetic insulation helps alleviate common pressure points in the hips and feet
- Optimized fit and thermally efficient footbox is patterned to mimic the shape of your foot position while lying on your side
- Smooth, quick zip with anti-snag locking zipper with no-draft zipper garage, and long, ambidextrous zipper
- Easily adjust hood without unzipping using low-profile internal cordlock access
- Seal out drafts by cinching insulated tube along upper hood opening
- Hang dry or store bags with exterior loops
- Storage sack & stuff sack included