Big Agnes TwisterCane Bio Foam Hiking Seat
Strike-thru price reflects the list price, MSRP or other pricing. Click here to learn more.
TwisterCane™ BioFoam Hiking Seats are engineered for ultralight backcountry summer trips to high alpine winter conditions. The closed-cell foam technology provides a firm, cushioned barrier between you and the ground; smooth on one side with a tire tread pattern on the other. Made from sugarcane biomass in a process that removes carbon from the atmosphere and sourced in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- More environmentally conscious material with unique EVA foam that contains more than 60% sustainably grown sugarcane resin
- The sugarcane resin we source is derived from sugarcane grown and harvested in an environmentally sustainable manner, and audited by a third party
- A comfortable backcountry seat or for kneeling on uneven ground, adding protection from dirt, wet grass, or snow
- Provides a firm, insulated barrier with closed-cell foam technology and balance between warmth and comfort with die-cut peaks and heat-trapping valleys
- More warmth and comfort with two foam layers of texture for option of dimples up or dimples down
- Light enough to carry anywhere and makes a great bleacher seat for spectator events
- Rolls tight to save space and weight
- Durable and long lasting
- Dimensions: 20" x 12"