READY FOR ANYTHING: The Carson Pass Interchange Jacket is a 3-in-1 dynamo that’s waterproof-breathable and seam-sealed with thermal-reflective insulation to keep the cold out and the warmth in. The shell features an adjustable, Sherpa fleece-lined hood with faux fur edging, drawcord waist, and drop tail hem while the liner provides lightweight yet durable protection. Now you’re ready to take on whatever Mother Nature can dish out.
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective and insulated
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Sherpa lined hood
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs. Drop tail
- Removable, foldable synthetic fur. Comfort cuff with thumb hole. Center Back Length: 32.0"
- Shell: Legacy Dobby 72% Nylon/ 28% Polyester
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective lining 100% polyester
- Insulation: 80g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester